Better Together works to end the root causes of poverty, dependency, divorce, and child abuse by leveraging the power of the local church to provide struggling families with supportive relationships and meaningful work. Once properly supported, families can achieve independence, stay together, and thrive.
Better Together recognizes that true change doesn’t come from a government program, but from the local community – neighbors, friends, churches, and other charitable organizations befriending and investing in those in need. Our goal is to unleash this vast and powerful resource to transform lives in Southwest Florida.
The Program Administrator will strengthen Better Together relationships with organizations, volunteers, the community, and Better Job church partners. The Program Administrator will share about our program; cultivate deeper relationships with volunteers, ensuring volunteers and churches are moving through the process quickly and effectively; and connect families in crisis to appropriate county coordinators.
- Intake, Screening and Triage: The Program Administrator will answer the main phone line for Better Together during business hours, between 9 am-5 pm, Monday through Friday. The Program Administrator will gather all relevant information; if appropriate for BT programs, Program Admin will assign the call to the designated county coordinator. The Program Administrator will triage all calls, gather the information and pass it along to the appropriate better together team member. The Program Administrator will be responsible for ensuring that all calls made to Better Together are received, properly managed, and accountable team members complete all follow-up and it’s documented properly. The Program Administrator will participate in the Better Together on-call rotation.
- Volunteer Recruitment and Management: The Program Administrator will be responsible for the volunteer pipeline for our Better Families and Better Jobs programs. They will engage new volunteer applicants, with the ideal outcome of quickly and successfully moving them through the volunteer pipeline vetting process. They will ensure that all volunteers are receiving adequate communication and information through this process.
- Onboarding Better Jobs Church Partners: When churches sign on for our Better Jobs Program, the Program Administrator will ensure Better Jobs Church Partners information is complete before joining their cohort training. This process includes collecting payment and a signed partnership agreement.
- Data Tracking and Quality Management: The Program Administrator will be responsible for reporting on program data regarding incoming referrals, volunteers, and churches in the Better Together pipeline. Program Administrator will ensure that all documentation is collected, completed, and documented accurately within the Better Together database and team scorecards.
Critical Core Talents Required:
- A minimum of a high school diploma, associate degree preferred.
- The ideal candidate should feel called to minister to children and families in crisis and share our passion for freeing people from dependence on government welfare and poverty.
- We are looking for someone who has demonstrated strong skills in verbal and written communication, organization, problem solving, and attention to detail.
- A successful candidate will be a self-starter who is comfortable working remotely, has a demonstrated ability analyzing problems and finding creative solutions, and who thrives when challenged. Due to the nature of our work, candidates must be able to pass a Level Two background check.
Core Success Metrics:
- Successful conversion rate of all volunteer inquires
- Ensure all volunteers are adequately vetted, screened and trained.
- Ensure volunteer pipeline is properly maintained and up to date in order to ensure all documentation needed is obtained and documented in Better Together database.
- Ensure referral pipeline is properly maintained and up to date in order to ensure all calls have been properly followed up with by the appropriate team member.
- Quality management of Better Together, referral, church and volunteer pipeline.
- Manage and Collect Contracts and Payments for Better Jobs Church Partners.
- Recruit, Manage and Supervise Home Study Specialists
- Other duties as assigned
Expected Outcomes in the first 90 days:
- Full ownership of the referral line, only calling on the regional directors or county coordinators if an intake is unclear or will be declined.
- Added to the on-call schedule with first 30 days.
- Full ownership of volunteer vetting process, church contracts and pipelines.
Expected Outcomes in the first 12 months:
- Establish trust and respect with community partners, volunteers and church partners
- Manage quality, ensuring all volunteers are properly being trained and vetted and all church partners are properly trained, contracts are completed.
- Analyze data and information that helps us be smarter and more effective with outreach and referrals based on where referrals are coming from.
- Ensure all calls are appropriately connected and followed up on for completion.
- Pipeline conversion rates need to be over 75% for each program.
Capacity and Skills:
- Familiarity with Salesforce, word press Google suite and basecamp.
- Effective time management
- Strong Multi-Tasker
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Available to be on-call on a rotating schedule.
- Available to work some weekends while on-call, attend important community events, training and participate in church launches.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Team Player
Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.