Wed, Feb 12, 2020 - Thu, Feb 13, 2020
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join us for a two-day training in preparation for the Nationwide Day of Second Chances, the largest single-day second chances job fair ever!
The training will be simulcast so you can watch live and online from anywhere in the country.
What to expect:
We are excited to facilitate this training for churches committed to offering Second Chance Job Fairs on April 30, 2020.
The training will be comprehensive, covering everything you need to know about how to offer a successful second chance job fair. We will cover 5 learning modules each day, with a time after each module to dig in and start applying the learning to begin planning your own job fair.
At the end of the training, we will share with you a kit of resources and offer ongoing support.
***The training times are in the Eastern Time zone.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and recruit the right business partners
- Build a coalition to support your church
- Reach your audience and communicate your message
- Plan your event and manage your project plan
- Recruit and train volunteers to serve on the day of the fair
- And everything else you need to run a successful event with no guesswork!
Please note: While we welcome nonprofit organizations to be part of the coalitions churches will recruit to support their efforts, this training is only for church partners. If you are a nonprofit organization, and would like to help us identify a local church to drive a job fair in your location, then feel free to reach out to our team for help.