Tue, Mar 3, 2020
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Join us for an accelerated training in preparation for April 30 – the Nationwide Day of Second Chances – the largest single-day second chances job fair ever!
The training will take place live and online, via a web conferencing service. We will send confirmed attendees instructions for accessing the training.
What to expect:
This training will be accelerated; earlier trainings for the Nationwide Day of Second Chances were held over two days. We are offering this condensed version to equip church partners to jump in and hit the ground running in preparation for hosting local job fairs on April 30.
You will learn how to:
- Identify and recruit the right business partners
- Build a coalition to support your church
- Reach your audience and communicate your message
- Plan your event and manage your project plan
- Recruit and train volunteers to serve on the day of the fair
- And everything else you need to run a successful event with no guesswork!