Make the season brighter for children across Florida!
support families in need this holiday season
Every year, with the support of generous donors, Better Together provides Christmas gifts to the families it serves. This year, Better Together has expanded to 24 counties across Florida. Better Together will accept donations of new, unwrapped toys for children ages 0 – 17 years old. Items of greatest need include toys for younger children and gift cards for older children. The deadline to donate toys to impact families in the greater Tampa Bay and Ocala regions is Dec. 6. The deadline to donate toys for families in Southwest Florida and Sarasota is Dec. 13.
Community is key to a family getting through a crisis. Better Together connects volunteers and families in need of support. This Christmas season, volunteers can sign up to be a Christmas Family Sponsor. As a Christmas Family Sponsor, you will be paired with a family in need and will fulfill a family’s wish list, which includes delivering the gifts directly to the family. The deadline to sign up to be a Christmas Family Sponsor is December 20.
To donate online, Better Together has created an Amazon wish list and items purchased will ship directly to the organization. Please click the button below to get started.
Does Your Family Need Help with Christmas Gifts?
toy drive drop off Locations
Better Together is collecting donations at the following drop-off locations:
- Gary Yeomans Ford Villages: 11660 S.E. N., US-441, Belleview, FL 34420
- Gulfside Chiropractic: 9138 Bonita Beach Rd. SE. Bonita Springs, FL 34135
- Nuviva Medical Weight Loss of Cape Coral :820 LaFayette St Cape Coral FL 33914
- Norman Love Confections: 11380 Lindbergh Blvd., Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Norman Love Confections: 13261 McGregor Blvd. Suite 105 Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Priority Marketing: 12140 Carissa Commerce Court, Ste 201, Fort Myers, FL 33966
- IMX Pilates: 10952 Eagle Village Drive, Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Nuviva Medical Weight Loss of Fort Myers: 13450 Parker Commons Blvd Unit 105 Fort Myers, FL 33912
- Watson Realty Offices: 751 Duval Station Road
Jacksonville, FL 32218
- Lake Medical Hearing Center: 918 Rolling Acres Road, Suite 4, Lady Lake, FL 32159
- Norman Love Confections: 3747 Tamiami Trail N Naples, FL 34103
- The Beach Tower at Moraya Bay Condominium Association: 11125 Gulf Shore Drive, Naples, FL 34108
- Calvary Chapel Naples: 3050 Horseshoe Drive N., #198, Naples, FL 34104
- The Gathering Cafe Downtown Ocala: 306 S.W. Broadway St., Ocala, FL 34471
- Soleil Bakery & Social House: 56 S.E. First Ave., Ocala, FL 34471
- Appleton Museum of Art: 4333 E. Silver Springs Blvd., Ocala, FL 34470
- Norman Love Confections: 192 North Cattlemen Road Unit #7 Sarasota, FL 34243
- Great Bay Distributors: 2750 Eagle Ave. N., St. Petersburg, FL 33716
- Dragon Flower Winery: 11025 S.E. Highway 42, Summerfield, FL 34491
Give the gift of time year-round
We’re changing the world for families, but we can’t do it alone. In addition to host families, we need support volunteers, mentors and job coaches. There’s a role for everyone. Fill out this short form to learn more and get involved.
A Gift for Parents
Our volunteers, donors, and supporters are here to make Christmas a time of joy and reflection. During the busy holiday season, the best gift a parent can get is time, so we’ve created several holiday events designed for the kids to enjoy Christmas activities while you focus on other matters. Check out our events calendar to learn more.