Better Together Project Manager (Part-Time)
Who you are:
- Are you well organized and detailed oriented?
- Do you enjoy working behind the scenes?
- Do you like working within established processes and systems to keep things running
- Are you gifted at moving people through a process?
- Do you have experience in project and people management?
- Are you an effective communicator who enjoys helping people serve others?
- If you answered yes to these questions, then we may have a job for you!
Who we are:
Better Together is a creative, entrepreneurial non-profit focused on keeping families together
by offering support and preventative services which empower the whole person and the entire
We empower the local church to address the root causes of diminished dignity and the
breakdown of families and communities. We provide families with supportive relationships,
access to mentorship and job opportunities, and the encouragement to believe that
transformation is possible.
We are a growing organization with two main programs: Better Families and Better Work. The
Project Manager will support both.
- Support church partners and Better Together staff with project management for
national job fairs
- Oversee the logistics for, and administratively support, local job fairs in Southwest
- Manage the Better Families volunteer application and approval pipeline
- Manage and schedule Better Families volunteer trainings
- Support event planning for additional Better Together events, as they arise
- Support the CEO, as needed, with administration, scheduling, and other tasks
A successful candidate
will have high integrity and be self-motivated, capable of producing results with limited
The Project Manager must live in, or be wiling to relocate to, Florida to support Better
Together’s home operations.